Brainbox Consulting BV aligning great talent with clients’ needs is at the core of who we are. We are passionate about our Consultants, our Clients, and our Partners. Our rich IT legacy combined with our unyielding care for our people and business is the driving force behind all we do, and we deliver!
On this journey, we are looking for Senior consultant -SAP Logistics who is also interested to take on a wide range of activities.
Be the linking pin between the (client) Logistics organization, the IT organization and outsourcing partners (Logistics and IT). Assess, change/refine and implement business processes and related information systems (SAP/MM/WM/EWM, and non-SAP systems) to continuously increase their effectiveness and make sure that they are properly aligned with the company’s strategic direction.
Role and responsibilities
- The consultant acts as a first IT contact for Business key players and Business process owners in the organization (Manufacturing & Logistics departments).
- As a consultant you assess, change and define/refine business processes and related information systems (a.o. SAP) to continuously increase their effectiveness and ensure they are properly aligned with the company’s strategic direction.
- Play key-role in IT development & implementation projects (esp. SAP), manage transition from projects (new developments) to support phase (run and maintain) by checking all documentation and knowledge transfer by the project teams before go-live.
- You are the link between the (Client) business organization, the IT organization and outsourcing partners. (both Logistics (3PL) and IT).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology or Business Administration
- Five to ten years of experience with logistic processes in a high tech complex environment.
- Ability to document “as is” and “to be” processes and to assist development of business case transition.
- Experience in translation of Business requirements into IT requirements; and select or design the correct solution (direction) corresponding these business requirements.
- Detailed knowledge of IT systems supporting Logistic processes
- Experience with SAP/MM/WM/EWM is a pre
- Experience with S4HANA is a pre
- Experience with 3PL interfacing (incl. non-SAP systems) is a pre.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong customer focus, result-orientation, and commitment to excellence;
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance;
- Leadership capability, responsibility and authority, ability to steer a team
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills combined with hands-on mentality, and a strong go-getter mentality;
- Passionate about driving innovative solutions;
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player;
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Dutch and/or the English language.