Brainbox Consulting BV aligning great talent with clients’ needs is at the core of who we are. We are passionate about our Consultants, our Clients, and our Partners. Our rich IT legacy combined with our unyielding care for our people and business is the driving force behind all we do, and we deliver!
On this journey we are looking for a passionate and pro-active Project Manager who focuses on the Security strategy and can drive our (Client) Information Security projects and Programs.
The Project Manager provides leadership and hands-on management for strategic Projects that contribute to the Security Strategy and Security Roadmap and are aimed at improving processes to optimize information security Project effectiveness.
Role and responsibilities
You are the Project Manager who takes ownership in Programs and projects and ensure that Projects are well executed embedded within boundaries. You understand the importance of stakeholder management. You apply an Agile mindset and know how to create most value for the business.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
* Program and project management:
- Understand the Security Strategy, Security Roadmap and business requirements
- Prepare and control project schedules that accurately reflect tasks, time estimates and resources (including personnel, technology and equipment) associated with each task, to reach project deliverables.
- Define project roles and responsibilities (RACI matrix).
- Measure progress of the Project through measuring (project) deliverables on time, budget, quality and completeness regularly, to ensure that the project will satisfy the relevant quality standards.
- Perform pro-active stakeholder management, both internally and externally and contribute to change management as required.
* Project Reporting & Monitoring:
- Ensure timely delivery & quality of overall reporting and project management deliverables according to standards.
- Provide guidance during the financial forecasting (budgeting) process and manage the project budget actively.
- Prepare documented communication and escalations on issues, risks and required mitigation actions to the project sponsor and stakeholders.
- Maintain situational awareness regarding current Security Operations in collaboration with the CISO.
- Capture lessons learned during the execution of the Project and share these pro-actively with Project Board at Project phase gates and closure or retrospectives, and provide (mitigating) actions.
- Provide consulting support and makes recommendations to Program and project sponsor regarding appropriate timely and necessary improvements or in implementing contractual requirements.
Academic working and thinking level; ideally, candidate will have a Master’s degree in a Security or IT/engineering discipline. You have sound knowledge of SAFe, Agile (Scrum / DevOps) and project management methodologies like Prince2 and PMBoK.
- At least 5 years hands-on experience as a Senior Project Manager
- Experience with Security projects
- Experience with defining and realizing goals while working together with different internal and external parties
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally
You recognize yourself in the following competencies:
- Result driven and committed, go the extra mile
- Think broad and see the big picture
- Act decisively
- Demonstrate flexibility
- Take responsibility and ownership, lead without mandate
- Show critical sense
- Strong stakeholder focus, build solid relationships of trust at different levels, both internally and externally
- Manage criticism; convincing behavior
- Real team player with strong collaboration and coaching skills
- Excellent communication skills and influencing skills to advise top-level managementNote: Please enclose a personal motivation for this position.