Brainbox Consulting BV aligning great talent with clients’ needs is at the core of who we are. We are passionate about our Consultants, our Clients, and our Partners. Our rich IT legacy combined with our unyielding care for our people and business is the driving force behind all we do, and we deliver!
On this journey, we are looking for a passionate and experienced Program Management Officer with strong leadership skills.
Role and responsibilities
In this role you are the Project Management professional and operate in a complex portfolio of programs and projects which deliver to the customer support service organization. You collaborate with the Program manager and the team of PMO professionals and bring your skills into practice!
Your main contribution will be:
- Experience regarding successful program management, a structured mind-set and the ability to embed our(Client) best known methods within the program(s);
- Collaboration with the program team and your PMO colleagues;
- Leadership and change management skills to drive improvements within the Portfolio, Program(s) and project(s);
- Create a heartbeat within the programs with daily organizational skills and prepare strategic decisions (delivering project- and program information first time right).
You lead the way in delivering solutions that contribute to a stronger process framework and successful delivery of results. You work within a natural team of PMO professionals while reporting to the PMO and Program manager. The PMO team is growing and your motivation to improve and lead by example is an important asset for you to make a good fit with the team.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent practical experience with bachelors degree.
- 5+ years of working experience with Program and Portfolio management;
- Experienced with the application of MSP;
- Experienced with Project Management Methodologies.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Positive attitude towards challenges;
- Pro-active and likes to work in an organized manner;
- Excellent inter-personal skills;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written);
- Cultural aware
- Preferred language: English(Dutch is nice)