Brainbox Consulting BV aligning great talent with clients’ needs is at the core of who we are. We are passionate about our Consultants, our Clients, and our Partners. Our rich IT legacy combined with our unyielding care for our people and business is the driving force behind all we do, and we deliver!
On this journey, we are looking for a Dev-Ops Engineer who is also interested to take on a wide range of activities.
To strengthen one of our Agile Release Trains (ART), we are looking for a DevOps Engineer for our innovative custom IT solutions platform. Your mission is to support high quality software in a fast and flexible way, together with an agile team of highly motivated professionals.
Role and responsibilities
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Troubleshooting runtime environment
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
Education and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or software engineering.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Preferred language: English (Dutch is nice)
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- CI-CD Tooling experience: GitLab, Artifactory, SonarQube, Terraform, Ansible, Conjur
- Build Tooling experience: Maven, Gradle, Make
- Package management Experience: NPM, Conan, NuGet, Composer, RPM
- Containerized environment experience: Kubernetes, Docker, Helm
- Cloud environment experience: Azure and GCP
- Strong Linux server management experience: RHEL & Debian distributions, Software installation & updates, Bash scripting experience
- Configuration and management of databases
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Software development experience is a nice addition