Brainbox Consulting BV aligning great talent with clients’ needs is at the core of who we are. We are passionate about our Consultants, our Clients, and our Partners. Our rich IT legacy combined with our unyielding care for our people and business is the driving force behind all we do, and we deliver!
On this journey, we are looking for a passionate and experienced Learning Analytics manager (Analytics Translator) with strong leadership skills.
Role and responsibilities
In this role you will shape and mature global analytics for Learning & Knowledge Management (L&KM). You act as Analytics Translator, seamlessly connecting the worlds of Learning, Knowledge Management, People Analytics, and our business to enable value creation through data driven insights.
On the one hand you liaise with various stakeholders in the Learning & Knowledge Management organization to explore demand for insights and collect feedback on existing Learning Analytics assets.
On the other hand you use the information gained from L&KM professionals to work with the People Analytics team on developing and operating the Learning Analytics products (e.g., Global Learning Dashboard, the ROI methodology for learning measurement and evaluation), as well as (ultimately) industrialized prescriptive algorithms.
Education and experience
- Master degree or higher, preferably in beta or business studies.
- 4-6 years of work experience focused on using data to uncover insights, communicate key findings and drive action (e.g., Analytics Manager, Analytics Translator, Data Analyst), preferably in the learning analytics space. Consulting experience is a plus.
- Work experience and expertise in Learning and/or Knowledge Management is a must.
- Has worked across various levels of an organization, while building trust and fostering collaboration.
- Has been part of larger technical/data initiatives involving stakeholders from across the organization.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English, using storytelling, structuring (pyramid principle), and data visualization skills.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with a team-player attitude to drive the end-to-end implementation of use cases under time pressure.
- Excellent in PowerPoint and Excel; capable in operating pre-configured BI/Reporting tooling. Experience with PowerBI and/or TIBCO Spotfire are a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to analyze large datasets, detect and correct errors, interpret, and develop recommendations.
Understanding of statistical/machine learning methods and technology, their applications and pitfalls; no need to code/configure.
- Understanding of quantitative and qualitative (employee) research methods and design.
- High-level understanding of big data platform architecture.